洺恺

Sunday, November 29, 2009

ming kai @ 9:39 PM

Hi, I'm not Ming Kai, I'm Tracey ^^ His computer's down, so yes, I'm here to fill in for him again. Tsk, I'm like his personal part-time blogger ah? Hmmm.

Anyway, Mingming went to have dinner/supper with his friend, Jason Kuah last night. They ordered beer as well, and he drank a little too much if I'm not wrong. The way he text me like blur blur one. Okay, no.... He's always blur... Haha! Blahhhhhhhhh he's studying now, exams start this week for him. Stupid shatec!!

I'm seriously super in love with Macaroons now. The taste and the colours, heheh. All thanks to you Mingming! After i tried the ones you bought for me ~

MINGMING LOOK AT THESE BIG MACAROONS!
Reminds me of the one you told me you made in school. Bigger than palm size... HAHA

template by seven ten design